- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup Archway Coconut Macaroon Cookies (chopped small)
- 1 cup pineapple (crushed, drained)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add brown sugar, then white sugar gradually. Stir well until well blended.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add milk alternately with flour mixture.
- Add cookies and pineapple and blend until incorporated.
- Pour into muffin pans, filling each cup ¾ full.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to check for doneness.