- 1 box yellow cake mix (prepared according to directions in a 9X13 pan)
- 1/2 tub vanilla frosting
- 1 lb white candy melts
- 1 package Archway Coconut Macaroons
- Crush cookies in food processor.
- In large bowl, mix cooled cake, frosting and 1/2 crushed cookies.
- Form into balls and refridgerate.
- Meanwhile, melt candy melts.
- With your hands, rolls cake balls in chocolate, then in remaining crushed cookie crumbs.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Chill and serve.