- 1 Package (16oz.) Large marshmallows
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/3 Cup Lemonade Concentrate
- 2-1/4 Cups Chopped Carrots
- 3 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream, Whipped
- 2 Cups Finely Crumbled Archway Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from heat. Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place lemonade concentrate, carrots, and sugar in a food processor or blender; cover and process until carrots are finely chopped and mixture is blended.
- Fold carrot mixture and whipped cream into your cool melted marshmallows.
- Combine crumbled Archway Oatmeal cookies and butter.
- Press 1-1/2 Cups into a greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours before serving.