- 14 oz bag caramels, unwrapped
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 1/3 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 cups chopped Archway Coconut Macaroon cookies (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine caramels, butter, and cream.
- Cook and stir until caramels are melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in confectioner’s sugar until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in chopped cookies and marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Refrigerate for several hours until firm enough to cut.
- Cut into 24 pieces; store in airtight container in the refrigerator.