- 6 haddock filets
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 cup Archway Ginger Snap crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In pie plate, place the fish filets pour butter milk over fish, turn fish once to coat, set aside.
- In small bowl mix ginger snap crumbs, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
- In small bowl whisk egg and water.
- Dip fish into egg and then into crumb mixture being sure to coat both sides of fish with egg and crumbs.
- Place fish on baking sheet coated with a fine mist of non stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.