- I Terrine
- 1 cup Archway Frosty Lemon cookie crumbs
- 1 pint lemon ice cream, softened
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup half and half 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Line 8 1/2" by 1 1/4" metal loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
- Spread lemon ice cream into prepared pan in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with half of cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until ice cream is firm, about 30 minutes.
- Let raspberry sorbet stand 10 minutes to soften lightly. Spread sorbet over frozen cookie crumbs and top with remaining cookie crumbs; return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Top with softened vanilla ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- To make chocolate sauce, bring half and half to simmer in small heavy saucepan. Reduce heat to low. Add chocolate, whisk until melted and smooth. Let cool before serving.
- To serve; unwrap terrine and invert onto serving platter, discard the plastic.
- With knife run under hot water, slice terrine.
- Serve with chocolate sauce.