- 1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter, divided
- 3/4 cup crumbled Archway Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 3/4 cup crumbled Archway Rasberry Fruit Filled Cookies
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Grease or coat with non-stick cooking spray a 9" round cake pan.
- Unroll crescent dough on work surface.
- Pinch seams to seal. Brush with half of butter.
- Sprinkle with all of both types of cookies and press gently into dough.
- Roll dough tightly from long end. Use a sharp knife to slice roll into 8 rounds.
- Place side-by-side in pan and bake 12 minutes or until browned.
- While rolls are baking, mix remaining butter, powdered sugar, milk and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- When rolls come out of oven, drizzle mixture over them.
- Serve warm.